Your Business Name
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
What We Expect from You
What We Expect from You
What We Expect From You
- We expect you to watch out for your neighbors. If you see something that doesn't fit, or looks suspicious, report it.
- We understand that life gets hectic and you aren't always able to make it to meetings. All we ask is that when the email reminder goes out, shoot us an email back if you know you can't be there. This way we know that you are still actively involved.
- If you ever feel that someone is misrepresenting us or you feel information you receive from anyone other than the coordinator or the community liaison officer, is not correct we expect you to bring it to our attention immediately so we can address these issues sooner than later. Our contact information is always available through the Contact the TBW page.
Join Our Block Watch
What You Can Expect from Us
- No one knows you are a member, unless you tell them. All of your personal information; name, phone, address, etc. is kept confidential. We understand that you cannot be expected to come to us with issues or information, if you don't trust us.
- A better sense of security knowing that your neighbors are looking out for you.
- Free brochures on internet safety, local sex offenders, Child Identification Kits, etc. Just check out our "Publications" page!
- Email reminders are sent out one week prior to each meeting as a friendly reminder of the upcoming meeting. Shortly after each meeting, meeting minutes are sent out with a copy of the brochures that were made available at the meeting. That way if you miss something, we make sure you still get it.
- We offer residents the opportunity to advertise to those directly around us by putting their business on the Tussing Community Facebook page or by becoming a member of our Tussing Businesses Block Watch, their business will be placed under the Block Watches page, in the Business Block Watch section.
- Each year we are planning community events like a community garage/thrift sale (all the advertising and extra sales without having to pay association dues) and National Night Out.
- Worse case scenario, a block watch community is a great selling point if you find you need to move.
- The best thing that we can offer you though, block watches are proven to lower crime!
- We are working hard to bring the community together by improving our neighborhoods and we would love for you to join us!